Friday, April 8, 2011

the shorts heard 'round the world

Tonight, regardless of the whistling wind threatening my little apartment, I’ve got shorts on the brain. Florals, lace, and of course denim–one of my favorite pieces for spring happens to be shorts.
fashionzen from chictopia.com effortlessly goes from winter to spring by teaming ditzy floral shorts with solid black staples.

I’m obsessed with FashionZen’s ensemble (and of course her Jeffery Campbell’s–sigh.) There’s something about a fitted blazer and a high waisted shorts that instantly creates a polished and ladylike look.

fashionistaplayground from chictopia.com shows a laid-back vintage-y look with denim shorts and alexa chung-inspired styling.

Denim shorts never go out of style. Casual and cool, they’re never overdone. Here at MUST DASH we are complete denimphiles. Soon, you can own your own pair of one-of-a-kind vintage beauties that you’ll never want to take off–not even for one Mr. James Franco.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love shorts, they can be adapted to every ocassion and season (while it's not too cold of course. My favourite: denim shorts and the older the better!
    xo
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit too. I'm a sucker for shorts and cozy sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do shorts over tights have to end? I've loved that look for so long...Maybe it's ok if your under 25....Maybe i can squeeze one more season out of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love shorts over tights!

    i might just do that today....it's a great way to take tights from strictly summer to early spring :)

    (in my humble opinion...)

    xx kait

    ReplyDelete